tank update

As the tank was being filled, it took on a very “organic” shape, which caused me great concern. I’m quite sure that I heard a cracking sound coming from one of the welds as well. I made a brace out of 1-1//2″ x 3/4″ poplar and stainless steel screws. During the first 2 water tests, I also found and repaired a few leaks. Now I will be able to safely fill the tanks to capacity and check for anymore leaks. Made a small bit of progress on the paper film holders, and made another lens board which will need to be sanded and finished.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>